What to Bring
- Jeans are required
- Boots are required!! This is a safety issue, as we don't want your child's foot to slip through the stirrup. You don't need to buy expensive equestrian boots - Most boots work well, as long as they go above the ankle and have a small heel. Please no high-heeled boots or athletic shoes.
- Please bring a sports bottle with your name on it. We encourage campers to drink a lot of water.
- Sunscreen, a hat and a pair of sunglasses are always a good idea.
- Dress in layers, appropriate for the weather (camp happens rain or shine).
- Label everything with name and phone number for easy return.