Camp Enrollment, Forms & PayPal:
Thank you for choosing the Equine Unlimited Inc. Winter Horse Camp. We look forward to making new friends and welcoming back old ones! To enroll your child in winter camp, please follow the steps below:
- Complete an Equine Unlimited Inc. Liability Release Form (This is a PDF fillable form. Please complete online and then print out, sign and mail):
Equine Unlimited Liability Release Form
- Complete a Camp Registration Form (This is a PDF fillable form. Please complete online and then print out, sign and mail):
Camp Registration Form
- Please register your camper on Schedulicity under Workshops. Click here to register: Schedulicity
- Complete the process and reserve your spot by mailing all completed/signed forms and your non-refundable deposit to: Equine Unlimited, Inc., 3984 Green Valley Road, Rescue, CA 95672 ($50.00 non-refundable deposit)
- If you are paying by Cash, Check or Credit Card, final payment is due at registration (the first day of camp)
We can process credit card payments at the ranch or by phone. If you would like to pay by credit card, please call Malinda at (916) 718-8662. You can also use a credit card with PayPal.
- You can use the PayPal option for your Horse Camp deposit and/or full payment. Please include your name, phone number.
- If you use PayPal for payment, don't forget to complete and mail in the Liability Release Form and the Camp Registration Form, to reserve your space.
- For PayPal users, final payment is due one week prior to registration (the first day of camp).
If you need help registering for camp or have any questions, please feel free to call Malinda at
Equine Unlimited's forms are in a PDF format and require Adobe Reader to view, fill out and print them. If you're unsure if you have Adobe Reader on your computer, click on a form and see if you can view it. If you need to download a FREE copy of the Adobe Reader, please click on the button below.